Thanks to a less-than-stellar "snip-snip," the hubs had to have a reverse snip. Thus putting us in our current situation: the baby dance. I'm leaving it up to a "if it's meant to be" motto and not considering any ART procedures. I'm also trying to keep my feet on the ground, but that can be hard when Jamie and Eden have already picked out baby names. You all know what my insides have been through, so my hopes aren't too high, but I am hopeful. The head doc of girl parts gave me the green light to try. The doc of boy parts said the first year following the reverse snip is the best so the baby dance has begun. Granted, that whole first year thing is going to have a big, fat Korea kink thrown in it, but such is life. We would like to add to our little blended family and the world needs another ginger. Fingers (and ovaries) crossed lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment