Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bedtime Post...

Holy crap, I love my kid!!! Do any of you other parents ever have those moments when it just smacks you in the face? Yes, of course, I love my kid all the time...even in the midst of a full on toddler tantrum...but those moments, full of simple and nothing, that just explode with preciousness. I've been trying to soak those up. Christmas break has been wonderful. Well, minus my lovely attitude and being "that" time for me. I am so excited and eager to start my last semester but knowing that as soon as January 2nd hits, I will be going non-stop until May leaves me sad and wishing I could always be with Jax. I was looking through pictures from our first Christmas together. If you had asked me if I knew I would be at this point I am right now - back then - wouldn't have even dreamed it!

With Jax tucked in bed, Eden doing her pre-teen room seclusion iPod thing, Jamie playing games with Eric, and me. Me, just sitting here and feeling so unworthy of my beautiful life. My amazingly blessed and sweet, sweet life.

That is all. Just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment