I should be studying. It's math. I don't like math. So I choose to surf you tube with one headphone in and insert my two cents at sporadic moments. Homework is done, so that's good. Five hours early if you can believe it! So now, I feel that random word vomit is coming and I bestow the honor of catching said spew on any and all who read this. You are welcome.
How you approach and act at a 4-way stop is a complete testament to your overall IQ. Sadly, based on a "simple random convenience sample," most people in Columbia County are morons.
For my FB stalkers (or friends, whatever you choose to be called), I mentioned last night of a new trend I've been seeing: guys walking around with only their heads through a shirt, but then forget what to do next in order to complete their look. I hope I am not stealing anyone's idea, but I am now referring to this as a "lazy man's scarf." No need to do all that wrapping or tying...just put your head through a sweat shirt and let it hang! Neck is warm. Can't help you with a cold ass because you forgot the belt.
I love that more Christmas stuff is going up. Yell at me if you must. I freaking LOVE Christmas and would have stores decorated year round if it were up to me. I refuse to not believe in Santa and always feel a little more hopeful. Granted, I am very much looking forward to eating some turkey on Thanksgiving - but I eat it on Christmas too. So, come on Santa. This girl is eagerly waiting to place her fat child on your leg to take some pictures - just don't be a weird Santa. Eww.
Speaking of Thanksgiving. It's November. It's quickly approaching. So here's a few "I'm thankful for's": fruit certs, sirius radio, lol pics on my phone, hulu, mechanical pencils, open parking after 4:30, friends making people, family that completes me, free wifi, index cards, pandora, cruise control, chick-fil-a, blogger, and text messaging.
I should probably contribute to this group besides just showing them my homework. I don't think they understand the madness to my method (yes, I wrote it how I meant to) seeing as though the test isn't til around 7 or so. Plenty of time to cram!
Holla bitches.
Lace Up Those Sneakers
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment