I feel as though I am literally losing brain cells. Right now. Pop. See? There went another one. Gone. The girl next time to is getting her Christmas shopping list organized, the guy on my other side is managing his fantasy football league. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE, is paying attention to this man!!
The following words I have heard come out of his mouth over the past hour: witch, Princeton, placenta, diarrhea, and soil. In great detail. Eww. I'll give you a dollar if you can guess what content class I'm in. Yeah, if I didn't have the syllabus I wouldn't know either.
I greatly appreciate the chats that have kept me semi-conscious throughout class and I will NEVER forget to bring my laptop to this class. Thinking I will now surf over to TMZ...that's sure to beef up some brain cells.
Lace Up Those Sneakers
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment