Is the weekend really over already? Too bad the weather was crap and me and the Monster were stuck inside the whole time. Seeing as though I have to go 90 to nothing during the week, figured I would post now and see when I get to it again.
Tomorrow...back to 2nd grade! I am really loving my class. I pick up another subject (Intervention) this week and add that to Science and Social Studies. Starting out with a unit on Nate the Great. Anything that ends with a Pancake Party sounds fun to me!
Tuesday...Augusta Skin Cancer Center for a morning filled with cuts, biopsies, and a skin analysis. Yep, that's about all I want to say about that right now.
Wednesday...most likely filled with Math homework.
Thursday...the LONGEST day of my week. Erg. But at least it ends with Mag-Pie time.
Friday...CABIN VACATION! Can't wait. Gotta love when the parentals make vacay plans and I crash them :)
Here's wishing all of you a happy and stress-free week. Hey, we all can dream, can't we?!
Lace Up Those Sneakers
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment