Monday, August 22, 2011

My toes are too long...

Okay, as you should probably gather from the complete randomness of this post title, I have a lot to catch up on so here it comes...

I am doing MUCH better these days. While I'm sure my last post scared many and worried everyone, I will not apologize for writing it. It helped me. I was in a very dark place caused by an extremely unhealthy amount of narcotics prescribed by my doctors. I won't apologize because I know I am not the only one in this world that has been in that position - legally or illegally - and knows the grip those stupid pills can take on your mind. I know reading other people's war stories or their healing battle scars help me, so I pay it forward. If you judge me for my honesty, then that's on you. If you want to use it against me, then I hope that you never have a bad day or a scary battle that you need to go through...because maybe you will have to do it alone.

Mom is back at home and recovering. Jax and I went to Atl this past weekend to see her and I ended up spending the night at Eastside Saturday night. Holy balls of no sleep! But, it's high time I return the favor. She's always right there through my medical escapades so I was glad to be able to be there for her. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers!!

Korea. Stupid, stupid Korea. It's coming. I know it is. I can't believe it's almost September. Time is going by too fast. This is our first one. Our first separation. I know it won't be the last but I literally get homesick for him when I go away for a day. Yes, really. I know...gag me, right? What can I say - I am disgustingly in love with my husband.

Schools back in. I've been to one week of class and already feel behind. How is that possible?! I told Jamie that I felt a full on meltdown coming. Could be fun, huh? Work, school, Jax, squeezing minutes from Jamie in between EVERYTHING that he has going, homework, cleaning, (trying to) sleep. Gotta love the lives of multi-tasking overachievers! I know he has even more on his shoulders so I try not to have him be the one I vent to, but sometimes its slips out. For better or worse lol!!

Nasal bead. Jax has officially entered the "shove something so far up your nose that you have to go to the ER to get it out" phase. Item one...a gold plastic party bead. God bless my little Ginger. Here's to life with boys and only being able to wonder what in the hell they will do! He's pulling out the toddler phase too. I had it SOOOOO EASY when he was a baby. No colic, no sleepless nights, no crying except for when he was sick or I didn't feed him fast enough...yeah, I'm paying for that now. The kid can throw a fit! Jamie pisses him off by trying to match it. It's pretty funny.

Well, there's a little random nugget for ya. I will try to squeeze these in more often. Easier than real posts ;o)

Happy (f'ing) Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back and I love it! But yes, you're toes are freakishly long. More like feet fingers!! LOL

    xoxo,
    Mich

    ReplyDelete