1. The best non-faith based thing about Easter...Sweettart Bunnies, Chicks, and Ducks. However, I rip the beaks off of the chicks and ducks before I eat them because I am that freaked out by things that can peck your eyes out. Ironically, I have no problem eating a whole bunny.
2. No matter how much make-up, how expensive the clothes, how "put together" someone looks, it doesn't take long for an ugly heart to show through. Guess it's a good thing there's still one night stands. Otherwise...they may never get any!
3. If you think the grass is greener on the other side, get off your lazy ass, grab some water, and start paying attention to your own. Nothing worth having ever comes easy. If it does...it's most likely just as easy to slip through your fingers.
4. Sweet Cups in Augusta needs to deliver. It's probably best they don't, or else I'd be broke and fat but still, it's a nice thought to have those amazing mini cakes of greatness brought right to your door.
5. Facebook is the devil. While I am a self-proclaimed addict - I love sharing pictures of my bear and keeping in touch with old friends and family, but I'd by lying if I didn't bring up the "Cancel Account" page EVERYDAY just to get away from all the b.s. that comes with it. Say it with me people, "It's just Facebook!!" Lol
6. I would give (most) anything I have to get one of the High Five hands from the Jackass 3-D movie to have installed at the door. When anyone comes over that I think needs a good smack in their lying face, all I'd have to do is simply push a button. Fun for all!!
7. Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant make me feel sorry for an entire generation. Just because you screwed your "soulmate" in the back of his car when you're 15 and have no idea how you ended up pregnant or why he won't answer your calls or why you now have a baby to take care of does NOT mean you will end up like the yahoo's on MTV getting paid to have their train wreck televised. You are why I think people should be temporarily sterilized from birth until they are able to sufficiently have and raise a child without them ending up in therapy or on drugs.
8. My friend Doug is deploying again. His pretty lady wife is staying in Oki. I'm not asking...I'm simply telling you to keep them in your thoughts. Awesome people. Personally, I'd have prefered he stayed heavy equipment, but nope, he went EOD. So stay safe Boom Dougie and Michelle, will be praying for the hubs safety so he can come back soon and return to driving you crazy ;o)
9. My husband is going kayaking this weekend and pretty sure he's going to remake a smaller version of Castaway. He's already got a "Wilson" lined up. I actually feel sorry for Meagan. But, she's dealt with him a lot longer than I have so I assume she knows what to expect. I'd still be a little uncomfortable with this but I've decided that some people just need to lie and screw with anyone who doesn't kiss their ass. So have fun you guys. If you hear banjos...paddle the other way.
10. Little Bear did great with his surgery. I'm so glad Jamie was able to be there. I HATE HATE HATE seeing my baby cry...even more when it's in a medical setting. I was nervous about how he would come out of anesthesia. I felt a little stronger with Jamie standing next to me. Jax did great and minus a scary fever spike, he's back to himself. Between my mom and my husband, definitely couldn't have gotten through that with my sanity in tact.
Happy Hump Day
Lace Up Those Sneakers
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment