So...
School is ALMOST over for me...Jamie...and Eden. Lol. Everybody's in school! I went all crazy redhead this past weekend trying to get one class wrapped up and have my last final tonight. Jamie has a few more things to get in then he's done too. Statistics = gross. I'd be banging my head into a wall if I had to take that class. Some of the stuff he's had to do...I don't know if I could get through that class. I worked the system to NOT take classes like that during my undergrad. He's the analytical numbers and computers whiz. I'm the one that writes the papers.
The ceremony is in 5 weeks! It's so bizarre to be planning a wedding...when you are already married...but I'm so glad that we will have family and friends there to share in it with us. My girls are throwing me a party this weekend and I can't wait to see them. I'm blissfully happy here and making new friends, getting involved in a lot of things, and Augusta has become home, but I do wish I could box them all up and move them here with me :) I'm very blessed to have the friendships I do.
The hubs and I are going to the Gator Bowl! I love football. Absolutely LOVE it. This will be my first Michigan game and I have allowed myself to split my support since U of M isn't an SEC team. While my Dawgs completely disappointed me this season, I'm still a Georgia Girl. He just got back from the OSU/Michigan game, but the poor man looked like he was the only one in blue there lol. This time we will be surrounded by his fellow Wolverines and I'm looking forward to see if any of them talk funny like he does. I crack on him all the time. He does it back. Fairness, right?
Jax is growing like a weed. Talking all the time - still mostly incoherent, but we understand it - and seems to have turned into a little kid overnight. Where did my baby go?! Everything went great at his 18 month check up...except the shots, those are never fun, and they did labs as well. Hated that!! Thank God Jamie was there. I was doing everything not to bust out in tears while he held him down. I can't say enough to express how amazing those two are together. I know I've written it before, but Jamie doesn't have to be everything he is to Jax, but he does and he is. It melts my heart every time I see them together.
Eden is busting at the seams for Christmas to get here. She's mailed out wish lists and wrote her letter to Santa. The girl is going to rack up, that's for sure given that she will have like 3 Christmases. (I may have just made up another word because that one doesn't look right??) This year has obviously been an adjustment for her, but she is a strong little girl and has a heart of gold. I love our girl talks and how great she is with Jax. Sometimes she stresses and worries about so much more than she should. I wish I could take all that away from her so she could just be a kid. I love her as if she were my own and it kills me to see her when she's hurting.
Guess I should get to studying for my LAST final of the semester. Math. Yay. Wish me luck!
Lace Up Those Sneakers
9 years ago


Too Sweet. Love ya.
ReplyDelete