The fam and I went out to find THE Christmas tree and, as of right now, we found her and she's been living outside because she's huge!! Lol! I'm so glad it's finally the weekend because we can bring her in and start decorating! I think I will name her Treena. Get it? Tree-Na? Yeah, I'm that loopy these days. School wise, I have SO MUCH to finish and submit before tomorrow at noon and one final left next week. Then Christmas break, wahooo!!! Last night we had the Battalion Christmas party and Fort Gordon had their Christmas festival as well. I didn't get to see much of the festival, but it looks like they had a lot going on. Our Christmas party went really well and Jaxon found yet another girlfriend. That boy is gonna kill me, lol! After he maxed out on sugar, he went red baby and Jamie left with the kids. I just started working with the FRG and am really excited about it. I think it's important to support the ones you love and he's been beyond supportive of me - so it works :)
Can you believe it's December already?! Where has this year gone?! To think of where I was this time last year, to the place I am in right now...never would have imagined. Ever. I love my life.
Got a pretty jam packed day today, so not too much time to post much more right now. As always, pics on FB of the rest of the tree outing. Happy Friday, peoples!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment