Thursday, May 17, 2012

Culture.Shock.

Still reeling from some gnarly jet lag, I figured I would take the chance to start my own little Korean Adventure blog like the hubs did. This one will be short because the bed is calling my name. It's almost 2 a.m. in the States and afternoon here. So a quick run down on my semi-conscious observations thus far:

The plane ride wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - actually, the one from Atlanta to Detroit sucked more.

Going through customs and immigration was interesting.

Looking around and not understand a SINGLE THING is quite scary.

Seoul has entirely too many people.

If you think Americans are on their cell phones too much, come here. It's crazy.

I better have buns of STEEL by the time I leave because these hills are no joke.

I now know the physical pain that comes from the emotional pains of being away from your child.

I'm definitely not at Gordon anymore. This place probably looks like it did when my Grandaddy was in this country.

I was sure my heart was going to blow through my chest when I saw Jamie waiting for me at the airport.

Time to nap. I'm tired. 


1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about your fun time in Korea!! God bless you and your hubby~! I hope this next phase goes swiftly by...

    ReplyDelete