...no, you're not, dude don't lie.
Yep, prepare for a post filled with little random gum drops for you to chew on. And it true form, they will be provided in list form. You. Are. Welcome.
- Rode on the back of a bike today. First time in about a year. I miss it and I want my own again. Vroom vroom bitches.
- Got some PHENOMENAL news today that my one of my oldest and bestest friends in the world is baking a fetus. Can't wait for the gestation sensation to come.
- Less than 3 months til my practicum. Can't wait to get back in the classroom. Downside...NOT LIKE THERE'S GONNA BE ANY JOBS OPEN WHEN I GRADUATE!!
- My child is delicious. Obviously someone at his school thought the same thing and bit him. Is it wrong for a grown ass adult to want to go bite another toddler??
- Brake checking is a perfectly acceptable way to "hint" to the car behind you to back off.
- Michigan is undefeated going into tomorrow's game against MSU. The hubs just may wet his pants if the streak continues.
- I hear there's a new Happy Feet coming out. Is it weird that I really want to see it...and just may use my own son as "reason" to go?
- Hearing Jaxon say "Grandma Michigan" (my mother-in-law) is the funniest thing ever.
- My eye has been twitching today. Either I'm pre-epileptic or my crack problem is increasing. May need to check into that.
- Jamie is FINALLY done with that freaking game so now I get my husband back :)
HOLLA!
Lace Up Those Sneakers
9 years ago


Posts like these may be the best way to describe why I am in love with you. Lol!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Mich